Wilson North Carolina Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eighty year old man robbed

3 posters

Go down

Eighty year old man robbed Empty Eighty year old man robbed

Post  manyhawks Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:13 pm

From the website: http://www.wilsondaily.com/News/Local/Story/Police-arrest-armed-robbery-suspect-after-chase--

What is this world coming to?

An 80-year-old Wilson man was robbed at gunpoint outside of his Eaglechase Drive home Thursday at about 4 p.m.

According to a press release issued Friday by Officer Kolly Burritt, spokeswoman with the Wilson Police Department, Aarron M. Winstead, 18, of 8949 Tar River Road, Elm City, allegedly robbed the victim at gunpoint as he was walking out of his home.

Burritt said the victim was confronted by a man with a gun who demanded money from him. During a brief struggle, the gun discharged twice, but no one was hit. The victim was treated and released from Wilson Medical Center with a cut he received on his arm during the struggle with the suspect.

Investigators said the suspect then fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of money.
manyhawks
manyhawks

Back to top Go down

Eighty year old man robbed Empty Re: Eighty year old man robbed

Post  Equal Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:42 pm

I hope they catch the thief.

Equal

Back to top Go down

Post  manyhawks Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:27 pm

According to the paper they caught him.
manyhawks
manyhawks

Back to top Go down

Post  #1UNCFAN Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 pm

What I don't get is if you have the guts enough to rob someone....why pick an 80 year old man? I mean if you are that big and bad *.... prove it -- don't pick on a man that is 61 years your senior!

#1UNCFAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down